Friday, May 18, 2007

Finally, some real writing talent in the family.

My daughter asked to put something on my blog. This is her latest favorite story. Her teacher asked the class to write about a "shy purple pig."



THE SHY PURPLE PIG

Once their was a planet called purple planet. Evrything was purple. Egsept for the people and the animals! But Shy purple pig happened to be purple. One day purple pig overheard the Farmer talking to a detectives’ boss about him. O.K.,Il’ take Him. Shy purple pig, Welcome to the detective life. I need you to go out there and be a detective. So he did.
THE END

6 comments:

Susanne said...

I see an career novelist in the making, Melanie. Good for shy purple pig for being a detiective.

Kelli said...

Bravo!!! Great story. And purple happens to me my fav color, so I best he was the BEST detective on the planet.

Southern Girl said...

Aww, I love pigs, especially purple ones. Your daughter is going to make her mark as a writer some day, I'll bet! Then she can support you in the manner to which you've become accustomed. ;)

Big Mama said...

You tell her I loved it. There just aren't enough stories about purple pigs.

tleigh said...

Hooray for Purple Pig!
If I close my eyes I can almost see & hear little girl reading her story with all of the drama & expressiveness!
Awesome.
Makes me smile:)

Sara Maria said...

I find it ironic that the piggie became a detective of all things. haha :)