1. Why you always find coins alone, without other coins. How does a person drop just one coin in a parking lot? Why not several? And what were they doing in the parking lot that they would have the occasion to drop the money? Did they wait to count their change after they left the store?
3. The falcon insurance commercial. I don't get why anyone would want a falcon. My husband gets it, though.
4. Single ply toilet paper. Why is it even an option?
6. People who get in the regular line at Wal-mart but only have 1 or 2 items. I don't get that.
7. The big deal about Jennifer Aniston. She seems like a perfectly nice person, but I don't understand the fascination. Maybe she likes arugula.
8. The new Polo shirts with the huge logo. It takes up half the shirt.
9. Why Izod used an alligator.
10. What ingredient in Reese's cups makes them addictive and why you have to eat them a certain way.
Wonder how Jennifer Aniston eats her Reese's...