I have a multitude of travel tidbits and my mind is swimming with blog fodder.
I will post later, but here are a few little morsels for you.
1. I had no idea how much I had missed hearing a Southern accent. It is music to my ears.
2. The humidity, it is good.
3. It is downright shameful how much food I've eaten since we arrived in the South. Tasty, but shameful.
4. I was sitting at lunch today and saw a woman with skin that was actually dewy. Note to Hubs: You have to get me out of New Mexico in time for my skin to eventually return to the dewy.
5. The sound of bugs at night is delightful.
6. I head for southeast Georgia tomorrow. Red clay and good fried catfish. It doesn't get any better than that.
7. On Friday, I saw a gator. A gator! I love that. He welcomed me back home. At least I think that look was a welcome. Although it could have been the "you could sooo be my dinner" look as well. Those gators are so hard to read.
8. I realized today that I could visit Target in three states by the end of my trip.
9. I am all about setting goals and reaching them.