Our dog Jessie is... um, unique.
As I write she is trying to fluff her bed that can't really be fluffed. She also does this with blankets. In addition, her head is too small for her body.
That could explain it.
Oh, I'll just make a list...
1. She has a tuft of hair on top of her head that sticks straight up. We call it her "do."
2. She is unusually skittish of the wind.
3. She lifts her leg when she goes potty.
4. When her ear gets flipped inside out, she just leaves it there. For like hours.
5. We flip it back for her.
6. When we first brought her home she wouldn't eat out of a bowl. I had to feed her on my (now retired) Pampered Chef cutting mat. Or the floor. I prefer the mat.
7. She thinks the doorbell on iCarly belongs to us.
8. She is afraid of the brush but not the small comb.
9. She hides treats around the house and then forgets them.
10. She likes to smell hair.
11. She hangs upside down on the couch. Until she falls off. Then climbs back up and does it all over again.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to turn down the television. iCarly is coming on and it could send her into a frenzy.
She fits right in.