Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coffee and Prozac

Well, I still haven't found the German Coffee Pot, but I did happen upon a nice Chinese one at Wal-mart. Now I'll have two coffee pots on hand for any caffiene emergency, so if any of you happen to stop by one day, rest assured that your Juan Valdez hospitality needs will be met.

Dinner was excellent. We went for steak and one thing about living in New Mexico is that there is no shortage of beef. I'm so glad I never jumped on the vegan chuckwagon.

I hope to get internet service soon. There have been other pressing needs (like searching for coffee pots and restaurants) but, let me tell you that blogging at the library is starting to get a bit creepy. There are people in here who wheeze heavily and one guy with headphones talked to his computer.

I'm glad they keep those vertical blinds open. Goodness knows what would go on in here if they didn't.

Also, I have to hurry and get Internet fast or the librarians may start to recognize me and that would hurt my anti-library reputation.

As for the Prozac, don't worry. Yet.

Give me my Chinese coffee pot and DSL, and the tremors will stop.

;>)

9 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I'm glad that you got A coffee pot, even though it wasn't your familiar one.

Ummm, going out for steak--doesn't sound too bad to me.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

You're like a pioneer out there with no DSL or coffee pot. Stay strong.

Karen said...

Bless your heart! I've been there too, moving 13 times in the first 20 years of marriage. Praying for your DSL. . .

Roxanne said...

I know your love of libraries is what takes you back for more. :)

Give Mr. Wheezer a cough drop, and sit far, FAR away from dude with the headphones.

Big Mama said...

That guy with headphones? Talking in to his computer?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've been that guy.

Christina said...

Glad to see you arrived safely! I've been keeping up each day, just haven't taken the time to post a comment. We sure do miss you....

PJ said...

Yeah! I hate blogging at the library. But at least you have a coffee pot. (Do they HAVE DSL in New Mexico??) LOL Just kidding...my husband is from there.

Brian said...

i heard libraries make you pregnant!

Stonefox said...

Now that's a good step (and a good sign) of moving in- getting the coffee pot. Or the tea pot if you live in Asia like I do.