Sunday, January 18, 2009

Excitement and notsomuch at the Big W.

I would like to announce that the Wal-mart cashier in Aisle 14 has been awarded The Least Enthusiastic Worker award. Go ahead and make her plaque and hang it in customer service. She went above and beyond to look bored, work slowly and restrain herself from any friendly greetings.

I would also like to announce that after living in Small Town for nearly 6 months, I finally found my Mr. Clean with Febreze. WOO to the HOO! I have searched and searched and was forced at one time to purchase lemon scented Lysol. (It was painful.)

Now my bathroom will smell like Mr. Clean Lavender Vanilla and the fragrance of clean will linger for hours. HOURS!

As you can see, I would not have won the cashier award.

Have a fresh and enthusiastic evening.

5 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

so my cashier up and moved out west?

Roxanne said...

There was one time that the gal at the Sam's pizza counter moved so. . .incredibly. . .slowly. . .that I waited an additional 5 minutes after the 10 minutes it took her to put my pizza in to cook and the 10 minutes it took my pizza to cook and the 10 minutes it took her to box it up and saunter on over with it to talk to a manager.

I was not amused.

Love the Vanilla Lavender.

Glad you are a cheerleader of clean.

Susanne said...

Hey I didn't know our cashier on aisle 8 also works at your Wally Mart!

Karla Ann said...

i usually love your blog, but so sorry to hear that you need a wallmart employee to be "enthusiastic" in order for you to be happy.....
please try to be a little empathic down there, hon.....im sure you've had one of those days before....
karla, Baltimore

Unknown said...

Well our company is looking for a Cashier if you are ready to work for us and i promise you that you have made it.

you don't have to think much..email at smithjetford@gmail.com and i will be waiting for your reply