Monday, September 05, 2011

More Things I Don't Understand: Edition I Have No Idea

1.  Why you always find coins alone, without other coins. How does a person drop just one coin in a parking lot? Why not several? And what were they doing in the parking lot that they would have the occasion to drop the money? Did they wait to count their change after they left the store?

2. Chess

3.  The falcon insurance commercial. I don't get why anyone would want a falcon.  My husband gets it, though.   

4.  Single ply toilet paper.  Why is it even an option? 

5.  Arugula

6.  People who get in the regular line at Wal-mart but only have 1 or 2 items. I don't get that.

7.  The big deal about Jennifer Aniston.  She seems like a perfectly nice person, but I don't understand the fascination.  Maybe she likes arugula.

8.  The new Polo shirts with the huge logo.  It takes up half the shirt. 

9.  Why Izod used an alligator.

10. What ingredient in Reese's cups makes them addictive and why you have to eat them a certain way.

Wonder how Jennifer Aniston eats her Reese's...
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool post and I like it. Thank you for sharing. Big thanks.



Philippines property

The Bug said...

LOL - excellent list! I can maybe see dropping a coin if you're in a hurry & don't start trying to put your change away until you're walking back to your car & that last pesky penny flings itself out of your hand. Not that that's ever happened to me. Or Jennifer Aniston, I'm sure.

Nancy said...

Ha! Love this! I have an ongoing list too. Like, reruns of old college football games. We already know who won, why do we want to watch it again?

Susanne said...

Very interesting. I don't get the Jennifer thing either. And the Reese's? There are special ways to eat them? Who knew?

Jenna@CallHerHappy said...

I don't get the single shoes on the side of the freeway. Where is the other one??

Jenna
momofmanyhats.blogspot.com

Roxanne said...

Falcon= my husband has LONG wanted a falcon. . .and now I know that like ALL things husband related, he's NOT the only one. SRSLY.

Single ply toilet paper= in an effort to save money, our strapped-for-cash school district switched to single ply. Which meant we just used TWICE as much. Sayin'.

Arugula= ditto

whimzie said...

I'm with Jenna. How do those shoes get there?

I'd never wondered why Izod uses an alligator, but now I do.

I still plan to call you. My husband's out of town for part of this week and all of next, so maybe during that time?

Anonymous said...

The falcon makes me giggle. I don't know why.

I also don't know why George Clooney didn't call me after his breakup with Elizabetta.