1. If you are posting a puppy in need of a home on PetFinder, why would you name him "Killer?"
I'm no expert, but I am guessing a name like Snuggles or Champ would be better at attracting potential furever homes.
But, that's just me.
2. Why are all the late nite commercials about weight loss, vacuum cleaners, and acne products? Shouldn't they be advertising insomnia treatments?
3. Whenever someone gets voted off Dancing With The Stars or some other talent reality show, why do they perform one more time on the morning talk shows? If we wanted to keep watching them, they would not have been voted off in the first place.
And, yes, I realize sometimes the judges vote them off. Just go with me here.
4. Why does the person who won't obey the car line rules always have to be in the front of the line?
5. Why does the lady in the Chico's catalog always look put together, but when I put on the very same outfit, I look like I'm going to a costume party?
6. Why is it that when I tell Hubs that Old Navy clothes don't fit me, he asks if I tried on the right size? It's the cut, folks.
7. Why is it that for a man's clothes to fit, he only needs to choose the right waist size, inseam and whether or not they are a medium or large?
For a woman's clothes to fit, she needs to decide on boot cut, straight leg, tapered leg, fitted, regular, if it's sized small or big, what brand, what store, and if Jupiter is aligned with Venus.
And then it still looks different when we get home.
If you'll excuse me, I have to look at my new Chico's catalog...