Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Not a post, but more of a survey really.

We finally have a Christmas tree in our house.  It only has lights on the bottom because each and every year a little lights thief climbs into our attic and steals at least one strand of lights.  I am not kidding.  Every. Single. Year. I end up buying lights because as soon as I start putting them on the tree, I realize we are short. Then I end up making a run to Target or Wal-mart.  Maybe the little thief wears a red  polo or a blue vest.  It is VERY suspicious.

I am a bit behind on the decorating. Hopefully I'll be all caught up soon.

As soon as I get all the stuff down from the attic.  Sigh...

What about you?  How is your decorating going?  And if you tell me that you are all done, the gifts are all wrapped, and your third dozen of cookies are in the oven, I won't harbor any grudges.

Nope. Not at all. AHEM.

6 comments:

The Bug said...

Well, I bought my husband a Charlie Brown Christmas tree as a joke & when he got it out of the box & put it up we were so taken with it we declared ourselves done :) Boy that saved a lot of hassle!

V e r o n i c a said...

Not done at all..
I still have a lot of shopping to do. Decorating is, somewhat up...
And cookie recipes are in my email, saved under unread hahaha. I'm just glad that its still the beginning of December.
@The Bug: Girl you are lucky that you decided to be done with that tree! I just hope you don't look at it, mid December, and decide you need a bigger tree.

Roxanne said...

Not done. I HAVE made two batches of Chex Mix, but husband and I devoured them both. So. I am decorating in stages. . .it's like layering.

Nancy said...

Christmas? Is is CHRISTMAS already?? I have looked at some holiday recipes online--does that count?

Susanne said...

Well my post yesterday was entitled "Motivated...that would be me!" if that gives you a hint.

pemelap said...

I am interested very much in the subject matter of your blog, it’s my first visit.
Sakina