Thursday, September 21, 2006

Questions, Questions

"Mommy, do we have orange spray paint?"

"No, why?"

"Just wonderin'. Actually I was going to make a pumpkin."

"Why do you need spray paint?"

"I was going to spray a cotton ball orange and make a pumpkin."

"And, Mommy, if we go to California beach, we can make a kelp necklace. I will just poke holes in the kelp and tie it together and make a seaweed necklace and stick my head through. Would you let me bring home seaweed, too? Where's some yarn? That purple yarn that we use?"

I think we just broke the World Record for the most questions in less than a blink of an eye.

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Sounds like she's a crafting queen! Go girl!

Tammy said...

That all sounds very familiar...;)

Anonymous said...

very well put
jen

Kristen said...

How cute!! She sounds very creative! :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my 125th post. I reached my goal! ;-) I hope you'll come back and visit again sometime!