Monday, October 01, 2007

A little explanation is in order...

If I seem to be "out of sorts" or more weird than usual, or if you are wondering why my posts have been extraordinarily boring lately, it is because I am awaiting the arrival of a very special guest, so to speak. (No, I am not expecting a baby!)



One could say I have been a bit preoccupied with things like house cleaning and grocery shopping.



And let me tell you that I do not occupy myself with those things very often.



More later...



In the meantime, you have to read about Linda's celeb encounter. I tell ya, I am starting to think I should move to Muncie.

5 comments:

tammi said...

Okay, now I'm curious.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

You made my stomach go in a knot when I read the last sentence! I still need to tell you about the MOPS talk. And thanks for the shout-out. You're a peach.

Big Mama said...

well, this just makes me wonder.

Karla Porter Archer said...

oh you mysterious girl you!

blessings,
karla

Susanne said...

OOO, a mystery! Love it.