Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Mr. Dyson, please invent something for this.

I usually do not use ugly language on this blog but today is a different day.

Mucous.

There, I said it.

It is amazing what a sinus cavity can hold. It is also very, very gross. I think those little creepy cartoon characters on the cold medicine commercial are having a party in my head right this minute.

Like it is 1999.

I promise to post a real post tomorrow that does not involve creepy cartoon characters.

And, seriously, Mr. Dyson, you are obviously a genius. Surely you can create something that would give me some relief. When you do, I'll take one in pink.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Hope your feeling better soon.

My hubby swears by zinc aceticum as soon as he feels anything coming on. The guy hasn't been sick in years with a cold.

Andrea said...

I hope you feel better soon, but I wanted you to know that I have been reading your blogs and have laughed out loud at most! Hope you come by soon! Have a great day!