Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is this thing still on?

I think I may have broken a record for amount of time not posting.  At least I accomplished something.

It has been a busy week for us.  Not busy in that there is a lot of blog material, but busy in that I want to take lots of naps and watch old episodes of Andy Griffith.

I have some things to share, but in the meantime, I have to comment on The Amazing Race.

First, I am glad the Ivy League Singers are gone.  I couldn't take all the singing.  No one goes through life just bursting in song.  That's just for TV and movies, which I guess they were kind of on, but it's a reality show, so hello.

I can't decide whether I like the home shopping team or not.  On the one hand, I find their over-friendliness a bit inappropriate.  I mean, who hugs a person in a foreign country after he purchased sunglasses?  On the other hand, they can be funny. 

I find myself both rooting for the father/son team and saying, "COME ON."

I was glad someone had to eat something weird.  I have no idea why.  It was just time.

Phil cracked me up with his eyebrow communication.

I hope they go to South America this time.  It's been a while. 

I find the lack of drama between teams this year (compared to last season) to be very refreshing.

That is all.

2 comments:

sprymary said...

We're in Myrtle Beach and I forgot to set to record at home so missed the Race. But after reading this I feel caught up. The father/son team get on my nerves a little also. Haven't picked my winner yet.

Carpool Queen said...

I've never seen Amazing Race or Survivor, but I did have a Yanni tape when I was in college, so I hope we can still be friends.