Friday, November 17, 2006

Freaky Friday

I woke up this morning to a little girl who wanted her bowl of apple crisp oatmeal, a big fat cat who wanted her morning attention, and the most excruciating pain above my right eye. I rolled over to try and ignore it all, you know like a good mother does. But, the pain. Oh, the pain! And the headache was pretty bad, too.

Through this morning stupor, I realized the source of this incredible, throbbing pain. It seems that Bin Laden is hiding out in my sinus cavity. Call the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, the USAF, the USMC, and all of those other important letter groups. I have solved the mystery. Osama has been located and I have just sprayed him with saline solution and drugged him with some Advil Cold and Sinus gel caps. Hey, it ain't mace. But, it's all I've got.

Send in support soon. This stuff only lasts 4-6 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh poor you I have suffered with sinus infections too. I always go to the doctor now she says the only way to get over this problem is with antibiotics.
Hope your feeling better soon.