This will be short and sweet, or at least short.
1. Sinus Medication- Something is in bloom and it has caused my head to nearly explode. Hubs and I are both either stuffy or unstuffy. Any medication companies out there? We could be that miserable couple in your commercial.
2. Coffee- I thank our forefathers daily for dumping all that tea in the harbor.
3. The Internet- I guess I should really thank Al Gore but since he isn't necessarily man-made, it wouldn't work in this case.
4. Air conditioning- I don't know how my grandparents made it without A/C. Of course, they would say it didn't used to be this hot. Global Warming? Well, looks like I can thank Al Gore again.
5. Art- Art makes me smile. One of my favorite and most whimsical artists is Mary Engelbreit. I just ordered some things from her and love it. I already have a new calendar for my purse. The cover reads,"No, really I have it all under control."
Can't wait to use it. I know. It's August.
Which is why I am so thankful for #4.
See Susanne for more faves this week!