Once again, I'm baffled.
This time it's about food.
1. Why is it that the teenager making my sandwich at Sonic has to wear disposable gloves, but the professional chef at the fancy restaurant can handle every single shrimp from my scampi in order to plate it beautifully?
2. Why does the lady at Winn Dixie have to wear a hairnet while she makes my kid's birthday cake but Duff's staff can stand over a thousand dollar cake for days without their hair pulled back (or any gloves, I might add?)
3. Why is it never okay to eat an entire plate of bacon and eggs unless I am on a special protein diet?
4. Who actually prefers Diet Pepsi? Someone is buying it, but no one wants to admit it.
5. Who decided to put carrots in cake?
6. When you go to Sonic in the mall, do they have little cars for you to sit in?
7. Does the egg salad look over at the chicken salad in the deli counter and wonder,"That's what I could have been."
8. When Martha Stewart does something over-the-top, does she say,"Oh, that was so me."
9. When Rachael Ray is at home, does she cook her 30 Minute Meals and try to beat her own time?
10. The Food Critics on Iron Chef America are so soft. I'll give you a food critic. A two year-old child.
What about you? What food stuff don't you understand?