Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Meme

Reynie over at God, do you hear this Southern Girl Rambling? tagged me for a meme over a week ago. She has been so patient. Thanks, Reynie!

The rules are that I should share 5 things about me, leave a link to the one who tagged me, and then tag others to play along.

I have been blogging for over a year, so it is really hard for me to think of some things you don't already know. Well, things that I would tell you. (wink wink)

1. I am a Super Model. No, wait. That's another meme...


I have a strange ability to remember TV channels. I sort of categorize them in my head. I also do this with calendars.


Weird.


2. I do not like gadgets.


3. When I was in college, my plan was to open a shelter for abused and needy children.


4. I can make fried green tomatoes, but I am not good at frying chicken.


5. I always liked Scarlett better than Melanie. ;>)


Since it is Christmas and everyone is busy, I am not going to tag anyone. If you want to play along, just leave a note in the comments.


Have fun!










1 comment:

Susanne said...

Now see, I didn't know any of those about you. I'm not a gadget person either. My husband and son, however, live for gadgets.

I tried to make fried green tomatoes once. It was a disaster. Maybe you should do a little cooking lesson on them!