Saturday, December 22, 2007

Michael W. Smith- It's A Wonderful Christmas CD Review

mws banner


I received my free Michael W. Smith It's A Wonderful Christmas CD in the mail several weeks ago. In an effort to really savor the music before posting, I've listened to the CD on several occasions- while putting the lights on our tree, making dinner, preparing breakfast for my parents, and even cleaning house. All of these tasks may not seem very "Christmasy" or even festive, but I found that as I listened, I was reminded of the Gift of the Season.




Jesus Christ, My Lord.




Several words would describe this Christmas CD for me- Reverent, Joyful, and Worshipful. Carefully arranged, the collection takes you on a journey from exuberant praise to quiet admiration.




This CD will certainly be a keeper in my Christmas collection. I look forward to taking it out each year in celebration of the birth of Christ.




Thanks to Provident and Michael W. Smith for this opportunity.

No comments: