Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Modern Wonders of My World

There is a really cool site you can visit to vote for The Seven Modern Wonders of the World. Check it out and cast your vote.

In the meantime, I decided to list my own Seven Modern Wonders of the World.

In complete seriousness, of course.

Ahem.

1. Pop Rocks

2. Disney World

3. Pizza Delivery

4. Washable markers and crayons

5. Disposable d*apers

6. The car seat/baby carrier/stroller combo

7. Chicken nuggets

Deep. :>)

(For the record, I haven't used the baby items in quite a while!)

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Love all of them - on the baby items, it's amazing to see how much things have changed just since my youngest was born 5 yrs ago.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Now you have inspired me. I want to do this "meme."

Susanne said...

That is a really cool site.

I like your suggestions much better. Some of them changed the course of history, I tell ya!

Karen said...

Yep, it's all about pizza delivery. I prefer Domino's.