Friday, December 12, 2008

Poor Time Management

The fact that you are reading this means that I have written it, which means that I have completely wasted at least 5 minutes when I should be doing things like grocery shopping, vacuuming, cooking, and the like.

We are having some people over tomorrow evening, so I have lots to do.

But nothing, no nothing stops me from blogging. Except for no Internet access, which, really doesn't stop me because I just go to the public library.

And we know that means I must be desperate.

So, anyhoo.

I'll be around over the weekend, checking in on my favorite bloggers. I just may not have time to post. Or write anything coherent or meaningful.

BTW, my father-in-law survived his Santa experience. As far as I know, none of the children or parents ran away screaming, which is a true measure of Santa success. Don't you think?

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Enjoy your guests. Since I'm writing this, it means that I'm procrastinating cleaning my bathrooms before the house shows again tomorrow afternoon.

Time for the Tidy Bowl.