Monday, December 08, 2008

You can take a girl out of the South.

According to the weather forecast, we are going to have "snow showers" here in Smalltown, NM tomorrow.

Just to show my ignorance, I had to ask Hubs exactly what a snow shower is. Is it a flurry? Rain mixed with snow? Real snow?

They say transparency improves a person's writing. This may be true but, it doesn't improve your image.

Ahem.

This morning I asked him if there is anything special I need to buy or do to prepare for the snow shower. He assured me that it wouldn't be very different from the time we lived in North Carolina.

Hello. I was either pregnant or taking care of an infant then. My brain cells were slush.

Today I will go to Wal-mart and stock up on something. I just feel that I must. Maybe I'll buy up some toilet paper, water, and some pop-top soup. And cat food. Let's not forget the real necessities.

Hopefully, tomorrow you will find some great snow shower photos here on the blog. I can finally enjoy snow that sticks. (That's a real weather term, BTW.)

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Yes, you better get your priorities straight and stock up on cat food. We would not want Maggie hungry and mad at you. LOL.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Ooh, can't wait to see what happens. And I see that Maggie has full control of the situation.