Friday, September 25, 2009

Okay, so now I really mean it.

Just when you're back, you're gone again.

Our computers- both of them- were very ill this week. The desktop is still coughing and wheezing, but the laptop is much better. Hubs had to save and reload everything which, apparently takes a lot of time.

I've been without the Internet for days and it was the first time I ever felt that Al Gore and I could be friends. (I'm over it.)

So, hopefully now I'm really back. Full of boring and strange details about my life.

And sarcasm, let's not forget the sarcasm.

4 comments:

KK said...

We do NEED the sarcasm :)

Heidi said...

Alrighty then, welcome back for real. I'm for sarcasm, though I know I shouldn't be. :)

Here's to all the cough syrup that little 'ol pc can handle over at your place- for a full recovery.
Heidi

Melanie said...

I can't live without the computer. Mine went down this morning and I was fast on the phone with Comcast to find out what was wrong. I am glad that you are back, sarcasm and all:) I'd be over Al too;)

Susanne said...

I love the strange and the sarcastic. Bring it on!