1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
Odd numbers. Particularly, 3, 5, and 7. I have no idea why. Maybe it is a sign of some strange mental illness or abnormal aversions to post offices and libraries.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
I have my usual hang-ups like most women, but in all I'd say I'm a 4. This is evident by the amount of roots I have right now.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
Inquisitive and maybe a little hot-tempered.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
I've been blessed beyond measure in so many ways. Some days I forget that.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
Maggie. She's lovable and quirky and could possibly prefer odd numbers.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
Wait Five Minutes
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
VERY. I can spot a line or a schmooze from a mile away.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
Not very. It's the rebel in me.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
I haven't listened to a lot of music this week, except for the radio in the car. I'll have to go with the opening music to The Amazing Race. I'm excited about the new season and the cowboys are cracking me up.
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
None. Daughter spots free coins quicker than I spot Blarney. If I do see one, I pick it up and hand it to her.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
...I wish we had trees."
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born?
"I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family.
(Lid, I was so glad it was a song I actually like!)
See The Lid and her blog for more. She doesn't spout any Blarney.