Things are a little busy at our house.
So, pardon me as I resort to lists and clever online quizzes this week.
1. Every time The Fugitive is on, I am compelled to watch it, even though I know he will eventually find the One Armed Man and realize he was betrayed by a friend.
Don't get mad at me for revealing the plot. If you haven't seen it by now (the original or the remake,) you must live under a rock or something.
2. The Fugitive is on as much as Spongebob.
3. Which makes it great because I can switch between them during commercials.
4. A few other movies I am compelled to watch, no matter how many times I've seen them or when they are on:
Bridges of Madison County
A League of Their Own
Fried Green Tomatoes
Sleeping With The Enemy
To name a few.
5. What about you? What movie can't you resist?
6. Here's another question for you-
Harrison Ford or Tommy Lee Jones?
I'll give you my answer in the next post. :>)