Y'all know I sit and wonder about things that baffle my mind. It happens a lot. It doesn't take much to confuse me.
1. According to a commercial I just watched, there is a cereal I can eat for two solid weeks that will take a whole inch off my waist. They call it Special K, but they don't realize I need Extra, Extra Special K and a lot longer than two weeks.
2. Why don't they just name it "The Cereal Women Eat When They Have To Get In A Bathing Suit?"
3. I realize that I want to make anything Paula Deen cooks as long as she looks at the camera and laughs.
4. A lot of companies are using babies and children in their ads because they know we love babies and children, as long as they aren't screaming in Wal-mart.
5. Funny, I haven't noticed any Wal-mart commercials featuring talking babies and disappointed kids without ponies.
6. My grandmother never owned a pair of sneakers. Grasshoppers were as close to athletic wear that her feet ever touched. I have no idea what made me think of that.
7. After our misadventure at the steak place, I realize waiters and waitresses are simply the middle men (or women) between us and the kitchen. Sometimes they are like the florist who shows up at your door with a dozen long-stemmed roses. Sometimes they are the negotiators in a hostage situation.
8. I suddenly want some nice roses for the dining table and a well-prepared, (no toppings, please) New York Strip.
9. I was going for 10, but we'll have to settle for 9. It will drive you OCD readers crazy, and I kinda love that a little.
10. So, I caved. My grandmother never wore sneakers, and she taught me never to offend. Or make people crazy.
Have a Special day.