Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More ramblings and my answer to Monday's question.

It's only Wednesday?

1. We are winding down with school. Friday is our last official day. Yeah!! I'll take a nap as my teacher's gift, thankyouverymuch.

2. Later I will write my adventures from Tuesday, but I'm too tired to type it now. (Hint- It involves a funnel cloud.)

3. I went to a Japanese restaurant tonight and I suwanee they put sleeping powders in my fried rice. They also put way too much salt and, before I got home, I had swelled up like a toad.

Attractive.

4. This is the time of year I wish I had a pool.

5. Tomorrow is yard day at hour house. Blech.

6. I take back #4. This is the time of year I wish I had a friend who has a pool.

7. The answer to Monday's question, to some of you readers' chagrin-

Tommy Lee Jones

Hope your week is going well or you at least have a friend with a pool.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Tommy Lee indeed.

Carpool Queen said...

Tommy???!?!?!?!?!

We may have to have words.

They won't be the pretty ones.