Wednesday, February 06, 2008

WFMW- Favorite Online Shopping Sites

Shannon is hosting a fun Works For Me today asking us to post our favorite online shopping sites. Here are a few of mine.

JCPenney.com- I love this site. I click on the online outlet and search for bargains. Somedays you can find really great deals on linens and clothing. Check out the end of season deals. Unbelievable prices!

BarnesandNoble.com- The nearest Barnes and Noble is a fairly good drive away for us, so anytime I want to buy books, music, or hard-to-find movies I click on BarnesAndNoble.com. Orders over a certain amount offer free shipping. It saves me time and gas money.

SmartBargains.com- More great deals. Shipping is insanely cheap.

National Wildlife Federation Store- Neat items for the garden and the home. Great end of the season deals. And it all helps wildlife!

Do you see a theme here? Cheap. I am all about the bargain.

No comments: