Monday, January 29, 2007

100% Pure

If you looked up "sweetness" in the dictionary, you would find a picture of a child.

And, if you looked up "rotten and mischievous", you would find a picture of a child.

Kids are like that. Whatever they say or do, what you see is what you get. They are all or nothing. It's what makes them so special.

I've been feeling a little under the weather the past few days and my daughter has picked up on it. As I type, she is cleaning the house with a wet paper towel. Mind you, most of what she is cleaning isn't really dirty but I am bragging on her nonetheless. The curio cabinet and windows are a lot shinier, smudges and all.

It's just sweet. Sweet, sweet, sweet. I don't mind sayin' it. It's my blog and I'll brag if I want to.

:>)

5 comments:

Grafted Branch said...

Brag on! Children (I'm partial to girl-childs) are wonderful that way.

There are times when I'm convicted that my child reflects Christ's love to me better than I reflect the same to her.

I love that your little girl is taking care of you. Feel better.

Lori said...

You brag on girl I love it!! And I know I may not be the most observant one in the bunch, but I love your picture on our side bar (has that been there awhile)???

Heather said...

They really do know how to bring a smile to your face just when you need it most, don't they? You have every right to brag. What an angel! Feel better soon!

Nancy Murphree Davis said...

That's so, so sweet. My adorable girl child is sick today and sleeping (again) with a plastic bag on the bed in case she doesn't wake in time to sprint to the toilet. We've just moved it to the floor to prevent suffocation. I'm just hoping her dangling tooth waits until she is well to fall out. I would hate the first toothfairy experience to be overshadowed by nausea.

Big Mama said...

You deserve to brag and I hope you feel better soon.

Loved your post about your husband's best friend, but blogger wasn't letting me comment earlier. We'll see if my luck has changed.