Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer: Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? My husband. I can tell him anything. He may not always understand my feelings or know just what to do, but he listens without criticizing. He also knows now that sometimes I just need him to listen and I don't really need solutions. I hope he can say the same thing about me. He's my best friend.


Soup: If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? I would say Rome because I would love to say,"When in Rome, do as the Romans do."


Salad: What is the most exciting event you have ever witnessed? Childbirth.


Main Course: If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt? Hmmm... Let's see. I would wear white after Labor Day and make all the tabloids.


Dessert: What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
When you and your husband have spent enough couple time together, as husband and wife.
When you are both comfortable and confident in your roles as husband and wife and can take on the roles of mom and dad.
Every married couple needs time to be married before they become parents. They will appreciate their time with their child even more, rather than look forward to the next time the babysitter can relieve them.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Great feast. . .and I heartily agree on your "when to become a parent." I know there is an expectation as to how many years you should be married before a little one comes along. . .hubby and I waited until I could stay home from work. I turned 29 the week after I had my daughter, and we had been married for five years. Although I had yearned for a baby earlier, I'm so glad we had that time together.