Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sweetness in a onesie. That about sums it up.

If she were a cute pair of shoes, I'd ask the clerk to wrap them up so I could take them home with me.

We just returned from our first visit with our niece. She is a sweetheart. I could sit and hold her for hours as long as someone could bring me a Diet Coke now and then and hand me the remote so we could watch HGTV together.

"Look, Molly, at what you can do to a room with only one day and $500!"

Well, maybe when she gets a little older and can, you know, hold her head up.

Seriously, it was a wonderful visit. My daughter met her cousin for the very first time. She had been anxiously awaiting the day she could see and hold her. Watching my little girl hold her tiny cousin and gently rub her sweet, baby head was just precious.

Just. Precious.

3 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

The experience of watching your kids nurture like that is so heart-warming. You hope you're peering into the future when they will be sweet with their own. Or a puppy.

Susanne said...

And that's the stuff that a good life is made of. How precious.

Blogger profile name said...

I'll bet you had such a wonderful time! New babies are the best!