Updated to add-
I give Grafted Branch the Great Scooper Award for the Best Comment Ever.
1. Woke up this morning to a coffee pot that stood up on the counter, raised its Folgers fists at me and refused to work.
2. VBS Week. Need. Coffee.
3. Spent the better part of the day trying to stay conscious so that I could supervise a room full of preschoolers and prevent injuries (to me, not them.)
4. When exiting (and I mean quickly) the Bible story rotation, I smelled poop.
5. In an effort to help the Bible study teacher, I returned to the room to, excuse the pun, sniff out the source.
6. Left the room bewildered.
7. Was later informed by the Bible study teacher that the odor was coming from the carpet. Yep. I said CARPET AKA Cannot be bleached and oh my word I feel sorry for the poor soul who is scrubbing the spot.
8. Spent the last part of the morning investigating the original source.
9. Preschool class.
10. Poopy smell.
12. Ended the day scrubbing poop from the bottom of a tiny, Tinkerbell tennis shoe while gagging over the commode in the nursery and not even trying to guess where the poop came from. Or who. Or what.
Where's a good airport dog when you need it?