Saturday, April 12, 2008

Big Mama's Party

Well, I'm a day late and a flip flop short. Big Mama hosted her Fashion Fiesta yesterday. I was a little busy, but I'm finally getting around to telling y'all how boring my closet is.

We are supposed to post pictures but if we wait for me to do that, the Spring Fiesta just might become a Fall Fiesta, so you can use your imagination...

My wardrobe (if you want to call it that) consists of many, many V-neck t-shirts from Target. I think I have every color except for brown. Hubs hates brown and it pretty much makes me look like I am about to pewk when I wear it up against my face.

I also am a big fan of capri pants. I like to have several in khaki or black. (very exciting!!)

My favorite item right now is a cute denim skirt that falls just below the knee. It can be dressed up with a denim jacket or down with, you guessed it, a v-neck t-shirt.

I have two pairs of gaucho pants in a stretchy fabric that are very, very comfy. The fabric is a little dressy, so I wear them teaching Sunday School a lot. I wear them WAY TOO MUCH. One pair is brown and I have a secret feeling that my husband may just want to burn them.

Flip flops are what I wear the most. I also love any other slide, mule type shoe.

Seeing a pattern? Comfort.

As for accessories, I wear simple silver earrings most of the time, sometimes a necklace or bracelet.

Visit Big Mama for other posts which are much more inspiring! In the meantime, I'll be here in my Hanes t-shirt with stains on it, yoga pants, and my No Nonsense socks (one has a hole in it.)

4 comments:

Keri said...

LOL! "One has a hole in it"

You are too funny!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

It's still fun, even without the pictures. And I just typed "funk" accidentally instead of "fun." So you are apparently funky, too. The whole package.

Anonymous said...

I'm a BIG fan of Target too- I luv their v-necks tees- I think I pretty much have one in every color!

Andrea said...

Target is the best. I also have a pair of gauchos, I don't think my beloved cares for them, but they are so comfy! Pajams you can go out in!