Tuesday, April 29, 2008

OK, so don't put me on Movie Themed Jeopardy.

I started not to post this, but sometimes I like to make fun of myself. I might as well or someone else will do it for me.

Let me set up the scene for you, first.


Hubs and I were sitting in the living room watching Seinfeld. He was on one couch, me on the other, laptop on and blogging while watching Seinfeld.

It was the episode where George thinks he bought Jon Voight's car- the actor, not the periodontist.

Hubs- "The ending scene of this one is weird."

Me- "I know. We've had this discussion before. It is a spoof of Midnight Cowboy with Jon Voight. I looked it up for you on the Internet the last time we talked about it."

Hubs- "Oh, yeah. I forgot..."

(continue watching Seinfeld)

Hubs- "Who is Liam Neeson?"

Me- "We talked about this last time, too. He was in Schindler's List. He was the good guy."

Hubs- "You mean, Schindler?"

Me- "Yeah, I guess. Wasn't there more than one good guy?"

Hubs- Laughing out loud. "Saying he was in Schindler's List and that he was the good guy is like saying he was in Batman and was the guy wearing black."

Sound of me laughing at self.

So, maybe we don't know much about the movies. But we do know our Seinfeld.


Go ahead. Sympathize for our kid. She needs it.

No comments: