Sunday, July 13, 2008

There they go again.

Edited to add-

Jenni got it!

The quotes are from So I Married An Axe Murderer, a Mike Myers classic!!

My in-laws love to travel. They have been on some pretty exciting adventures including Antarctica, South America, Ireland, and the African jungle.

They've met some pretty interesting people and one or two gorillas.

Now they are in Scotland.

No offense to the Scots. I know it is a lovely country. From what I have seen, it is absolutely a lush, green paradise, but the first time I heard my in-laws say they were headed to Scotland, all I could think of was this-

"We have a piper down. I repeat. A piper is down."

And I have to say this-

"The Colonel, with his wee beady eyes. And that smug look on his face, 'Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken."

It is apparent that I need to get out more.

Points to people who know where this insane humor is from! Hubs- you can't guess.

Hint- It's not from Scotland.

;>)

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

I'm going to guess Monty Python--but it's only a guess.

Jenni said...

So I Married An Axe Murderer.

Oh yeah. I'm good. LOL...

Here via Rocks' blogroll ;o)