Sunday, August 27, 2006

Taaaa Daaaaaa!

I love my blog's new look. Thank you, Susie at Bluebird Blogs for your wonderful creative design. It was a lot of fun to work with Susie. She is a talented lady. Be sure to visit her site if you are interested in just tweaking your blog, or maybe you would like the whole makeover.

Do you remember when you were little and you would go in your room, get all dolled up- fancy dress, new shoes and all? And, then you would run out in the living room to show off to your Mama and Daddy and say, "Taaa Daaa!" That's how I feel! I feel just like I'm wearing Mama's shoes and lipstick, and I am running out into your living room to say...

Taaa Daaaaa!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Love it, LOVE it, LOVE IT! I do miss your beautiful description of the South although the new intro is adorable!

Lori said...

melanie I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

Brenda said...

Wow! Melanie, it's gorgeous! I love the color scheme, and the photo is great!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful, I have been thinking about redoing my bedroom and never considered lilac and grey but I love them together.

Big Mama said...

I love it! It just looks beautiful!

Susanne said...

Looking good!! That Susie is one talented girl and a gem to work with!!

K said...

Very nice new template!! I like it alot!!

Nancy Murphree Davis said...

Haven't visited since Saturday, being in dial-up land and all, but was happily surprised to see the new photo SLOWLY load. :) I love the new look.
Also, I was happy to hear about the new sea monkey babies. I would post in the appropriate place, but can't bear to load that many more pages. :)