Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things you will never see on my "Tour of Homes"

1. An exercise room complete with nordic track (Remember those? I could never master the nordic track. I can't get my arms and legs going at the same time. Call me "Gracie.")

2. Diet Pepsi

3. Green plants. Unless they are fake.

4. A huge portrait of General Sherman. Haha

5. All flat surfaces free of dust, toys, and clutter. You will, however see at least one 20 oz. bottle cap that has gotten lost from its 20 oz Diet Coke or Diet Mt. Dew Mommy. These drive my husband crazy!

6. A picture of me, just after waking up, no coffee, no make-up, a bath robe and my funky feet slippers (save those for tomorrow!). And the picture is super-sized and close-up. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

7. Sushi in the frig., unless you count frozen fish sticks...

8. Incense. Yankee candles and PartyLite you will see.

9. Me standing in high heels and wearing pearls with the most delightful smile on my face, scrubbing the toilet.

10. The "look what Hildi did" finished room after being on Trading Spaces. Scary.

11. Speaking of scary- white carpet. I have a kid and a black cat.

12. Our family sitting around the kitchen table playing chess. (But I can play a mean game of Cooties!)

13. Size 2 Ralph Lauren jeans. If only I could swing my arms and legs at the same time...

7 comments:

Crazy Tired Working Momma said...

LOL I love your list (and I bet it's more realistic then what you really see when looking at new houses)...

My TT#2 is up too at www.kevinfaithandfoxxy.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Your #3 made me laugh. I just noticed the dead plant in one of my photos. Posting it anyway.

Anonymous said...

Great list! I laughed out loud at the size 2 jeans comment...

Raggedy said...

lol great list!
My TT is up

Tammy said...

Too funny! :D

Are you going to do a Tour? I was late getting mine posted this morning...complete with messy desk and everything! ;)

Mama Duck said...

ROTFL!! So, what will we see?? ;)

cdorsey said...

LOL Great list!

Catherine