Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kelli- An Update

There is someone out there who has felt The Lord tugging on their heart. You don't know what it is you are supposed to do, but you know it is big. Maybe you are reading this. Or maybe you know someone who has shared God's calling in their life.

Whatever His Plan may be, take a moment to read this about what is going on with Kelli today. She needs a kidney. Plain and simple. It may not seem easy to us, but it is to God. Even if you are not the person who will give Kelli a kidney, you might be the one who shares the need.

Spread the word, folks. Pray for obedience in the heart of Kelli's donor. Pray for Kelli.

May God be glorified.

2 comments:

PJ said...

Praying for a donor. December 2005 I donated part of my liver to a friend. Since, I've had cancer -- no more donations for me. I've realized recently I have to take my name off the list -- I'm no longer eligible. However, there are people out there. I'm an advocate of organ donations, living or post-life

I'll be praying!

Karla Porter Archer said...

Beautifully written.

I wanted to let you know that I've created a button for this. If you'd like to grab it, the code is on my blog post today.

Blessings,
Karla